Friday, June 10, 2005

Meeting up with friends

"Look my dear, I really have to go. I am running out of time. I'll be late and they are gonna liquidate me ALIVE!"

*vroom*


Oh hell yeah I know I am going to be late at the moment. Phone is ringing, messages are coming in.. and hands are supposed to be on the wheels. I will try to get my ass there as soon as I can!

I reached the area. Argh, fuck. What's with the traffic congestion?! It is just a normal Wednesday evening, so now why is everyone at the mall? Nothing else better to do? It tooked me quite sometime to get myself a parking space and headed straight off to look for my friend.. Ah at last, I have reached.

Me : Hey, what's the matter today? Why the crowd?
Her: There's this group, F.I.R here performing.
Me : Ah, whatever....and GREAT, I reached the moment their performance ends, no wonder so many people! %^#$%#@!

Well, it is great to meet up with friends but I have learnt my lesson for the day. Never to have 2 appointments set up in the same day! Blek, this is what I regard as, a poor time management! Haha! I just can't say no to both of the arrangement! Had a tremendously great time! Yippie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home