Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Starbucks anybody?

It has been quite some time since I really spent time, sitting down chatting with her...

I did meet her up weeks ago for "House of Wax" but we didn't manage to catch up with each other as we were rushing for the movie right after work and we headed home right after movie.

It's been a while...

I get to know her few years back, all thanks to another guy friend. The first impression that I have on her wasn't really good, seeing that she is so quiet. I was thinking perhaps she doesn't really like me.

However, we do have things in common and that's how we get along well... the main thing was LAKSA. Who would miss any opportunity to go out on boring afternoons for laksa? No matter is is a sunny, or a rainy day... we still go out for laksa...

We start to drift apart and totally didn't meet up after we started to work in different places last year. Both busy with life.. I was busy with my work and love life back then.. while she was busy with work and mainly Ragnarok.

We didn't really manage to get to talk til today when both made an effort to meet up at Starbucks. Spent hours there, just the two of us with the terrible bitter drinks. I should have ordered rhumba or even caramel macchiato.. but not that weird funny taste drink that they are currently promoting! *pft* Anyway, the drinks turned out to be better after being left on the tables and the ice blended started to melt... bla bla bla.. it wasn't that bitter anymore. Thus, if you happen to order the bitter drinks (I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the drink, but they have 2 types, 1 is choc and another 1 is caramel... with frappucino.. and espresso), leave it for sometime before drinking! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home