Sunday, September 02, 2007

another weekend... ?

30 Aug 2007:

Spent my time at Segafredo @ Belissa after work with Ben, Trev... I was at home when everyone was outside shouting MERDEKA!!! I remember I heard the fireworks at the stroke of 12am when I was in my bed, hugging my bantal busuk.. I wake up later than usual on 31st August although I am working.. seems like a relaxing day... and I went breakfast with folks before heading to work... the whole journey was all fun... unlike any other day... there's no cars on the bridge! yippie!!! I reached after 15 minutes....

Work:

My whole department had a reorg and as usual, I have to move to new place again... This is my little plant with lady bird from Chris... looks cute ain't it? :)




We have little balloons hanging around everywhere sempena 50th Merdeka :P Malaysia Boleh!!!


My yesterday was spent at Sega @ Belissa (yes, again....) and I had my cig n beer... uh all so fun! :D






I wish I don't have to work tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Anonymously said...

I dowan to go to work too. T_T

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger pUffy said...

omg i am at work now!!!! :'( where r u? Hahaha!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home