Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hmmm... after a long long time



Finally, I have some time again to update my little online diary :) Kim has been in China for nearly a month.. and guess what? Even before she's back, she had the little crabbie back here in Malaysia for us. Looks cute, isn't it? It really reminds me of those fine little crabbies I've seen on Batu Ferringhi!


and beach reminds me of Redang! I went to Redang back in July 2007, last month that is...

Though it wasn't a huge group of us who went to this island holiday, in which the rest like Cheryl, Will, TE and etc etc etc who were suppose to be in the gang.. we had great fun!!!!!

view snapped from Redang Pelangi Resort.

It is like just such a small world, as I meet Penang people there, in Redang! Everynight was a high night as there's clubs in each hotel all along the resorts.. and the next best thing to say is free flow all night long for us! *lol*


and this is how Redang serves you beer!

I even see this, anemone (I suppose) with nemo in it!!! Cool! I should look forward to my next island holiday.... Koh Samui anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home