Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm blardeeeeeeeeeee tired

Uih so tired.. I think I'm old.. Friday night was spent with my colleagues.. not much people turned up compare to the list of people who was supposed to turn up.. We had dinner at Northam Beach Cafe and all went on smoothly.. We managed to convice VJ to join too.. cool eh? ;) So after dinner we headed to SS, and it was kinda weird to get there again after so long! and the world is kinda small as the waiter from Soho is now working in SS! haha! pelik ler!! Don't really like the live band there.. I don't really like live band anyway! Would prefer full time DJ spinning the tracks; just like other clubs!

Anyway, I went to the washroom.. came out and bumped into W.. *speechless* Shall not elaborate in details, but it just ruined everything.. I went back to SS; nothing much.. we left at about 1-ish or 2... but I was just dead tired so it was the boring caRie hanging out at SS..so so tired weih cuz I woke up at 5.30am! W called about 5 sumthing.. Mum wake me up at 8 for LGL.. uwah tired sial! Came home and I slept til evening.. Dad said I'm charging my battery.. hehe!

SL came over abt 9 sumthing.. and this time we are going to Glo.. yay! W kept calling the whole night.. macam spot check aje.. but then, aihz.. I don't see there's any point calling ..he kept calling since evening and until 11 sumthing still call.. just not like him right? anyway everything was cool; janji I'm spending my Sat night at Glo!

Chris called too when I was on the way to Penang.. but then so nice since I'm not driving! (whole journey, BG kept calling SL.. dengz.. like always...) ngek ngek ngek.. She's also going out la. but then she club at KL.. me kat PG.. dengz.. she's coming back soon! I just gotta avoid clubbing this month end!!!! I can sense the evil in her!

I saw Trevor and the guy with "lovely regards".. *giggles* He can't recognise who I am, saying that he has never seen me before at work, though I'm just sitting like so near to T... bleh...but in the end, T just have to go back cuz the company was sick... *boo*

So Glo was happening like always.. dancefloor was always packed like always.. people are always picking up others like always too.. it is just so predictable.. BG appeared outta no where too, like always!!!!!!!! haha!! anyway I had great fun.. I met Sham there, SueLynn, Ianthe birthday boi, and.. errrr who else ah? Did I miss out anyone? ;)

SL's colleague; Noel was there too.. but that fella's not really a R&B fan.. *thumbs down* .. haha!

I woke up in the morning when W called.. then I get back to sleep.. then D sms-ed! Pelik.. I mean, it has been so long since he last call/sms/email since the incident that he'll be backing off, and he really did lah.. I dont know what to answer, that I replied his sms, asking if he sms-ed the correct person or not! haha!!!

Current hot songs in my playlist;
Fergie - London Bridge
Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back
Nelly Furtado ft Timberland - Mysterious Gal
Sean Paul - Temperature
Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift

yee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! the mood is kicking man! but it's a Sunday morning! Slowly wait ler yeah! zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home