Sunday, August 06, 2006

The new me...

Lifestyle has totally changed.. and it is kinda a drastic change.. but i believe sooner or later i will just get used to it..

It's my bad for not updating my blog for so long, but then after spending so much time in front of the computer.. i just don't feel like spending more time on my comp when i'm back home.. don't sound like me uh? well, hehhh.. i think so too...

Couple of days back, i went to work and found roses everywhere in the department.. and of course... there's one on my table as well.. nice uh? I'm not the flower kinda girl but then the flower comes with a note :) nice.. all thanks to Christopher who came to work early in the morning with one whole bunch of roses...

hmm, let me see.. what else happened?
Oh yea.. I went to Batu... but it was a disappointing one.. there was strong wind and it started raining..

There's more to updates.. like my little injured fishie, peppa, work, life, st anne's and the list continues.. but it's bed time now!!!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home