Saturday, June 24, 2006

uhm, too much to do, too little time

yayyyy! my usb port finally gives in and i'm able to transfer pics fr my hp to my comp... lol.. it went cuckoo after i formatted it yesterday. i bugged my chatmate so much on this.. haha!! anyway, thanks vas.

my day started early today.. 3 sumthing, merely 4am.. until now. by 4.30am i am out from house.. walking with W.. morning walk kononnya.. there were like so many stray dogs in the neighbourhood.. i never really noticed that until today. kinda scary.. i should have snapped pics, but my hands would be trembling.. hahaha.. anyways, i can just imagine how these dogs would just run up to me and start attacking me!just like how Bobby the German Sherphard did.. a breed my family & I banned for life.. and I have this phobia for fierce looking dogs.. I can still remember how much W insisted of getting me a pet G.Sherphard for birthday.. pftttt..

anyway we walked for hours laaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. i got home at abt 7.30am! hahaha! crazy people.. but we did stopped for breakfast.. insisted i eat something since i look like a fugging zombie.. so we went mamak-ing.. n i ordered roti planta.. and guess what? he NEVER tried it b4! hahahaha =x okay carie, it's bad to laugh at people ok?

it was very cloudy.. dark clouds by the time i got home... i meant REAL darkkkkkk... but it looks pretty funny.. i thought i saw a waterfall on the sky!! (and hitz.fm got football fest lah today at the beach.. kesian)

he left after robbing some of my dvds back (it was drizzling by then), n i left to hospital with folks. i was kinda excited the whole journey.. after 2 weeks in cast, i can finally get the stinky cast out! i got no. 4 .. so it means 3 patients b4 me. E was there too. waited n all n finally the dr arrived. called patient no. 1.. no response. patient no. 2.. no response as well n the same thing happened to patient 3 as well. so i'm next! yayyyy!! no.4 .. ting ting ting.. it's my turn.. i happily walked into the consultation room with ma & E while pa waited outside. so dr touched and squeezed my elbow & since it still hurts, the cast gonna be there for another 2 weeks!! >.<>

now, after hosp, pa fetched me to office to pack all my junks back home.. then we went xxxxbank for some fussy nonsense shitty thing.. then workshop, but my car's no longer there! seems that they have sent it to another workshop and they still need a month+ from today to fix d car... uhm, they told me they need a month+ tp fix d car, but it was like 2 weeks ago! now after 2 weeks, still a month+? pftttttt .. we then headed for lunch... i had kebab... it's freagginngggg niceeeeee


nice eh!

we get home, i was like so tired.. chatted online and on phone.. then went dead....... *beep*

Joyce sms-ed at 9.10pm saying she's picking me up at 10pm to ss, errrrr...... i just don't think i can make it so i ended up stranded at home, with nothing else better to do than hibernating! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home