Thursday, June 22, 2006

t a w a r a n eh?

i was kinda like hibernating in my room of darkness as the weather was so nice and there was someone knocking on my heaven's door.. hee hee.. well, it was daddy saying there's a mail for me and it's some 'tawaran' letter.. offer letter woh.. but i'm just to freaking lazy to get my ass out from my bed.. even if Utt was there, i'll just lure him to come over to me.. he can just stop dreaming of me getting out of my clean cozy bed. i finally came out from room, went to the kitchen and act like a hungry lion with growling stomach and started hunting my food... brought food to table and i saw the letter.. tawaran ehhhhhhhh.................

and i opened it up. and guess wat it is?

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

hahaha! Fucking cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

..

.
and it came from the MPPP

.

..

.

..

.

SHIT REALLY HAPPENS ON ME UH???????????????????????????

.

..

.

..

.

Bleh.. ok laaaaaaaaa! I will pay!!!!!!!!!!! cuz daddy say if dont pay, gonna have to go thru all the hassle of court case and crappy crappy shitty things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home