Thursday, April 27, 2006

i see water... splashing!

Early in the morning today and I received a call from SL, and .. well... not a good news.. sigh.. When she called, I thought it was about the plan for the girl's night out or the yumchar session with Al, but in the end it wasn't.. It was about Russell... Russell actually fall sick couple of days ago, fever.. but yesterday when BG went home, he noticed Russell was no longer there... being kidnapped!!! This ain't good...
------
There's a type of person that I really hate in this life, especially when it comes to my circle of friends or relationship or what-so-ever.. but I do not know why do I always have this kinda people in my life. Well, I have been in a relationship where the third party happens to be someone I was rather close with at that time.. so when she told me things and etc, I just withdraw myself from the relationship. It is not that I wanna be the great person who sacrifices.. but then I felt there's no point holding to a relationship like that, after all... it takes two hands to make a clap... right?

So the conversation that I had with D just, shouldn't take place at all... It just ruined everything.. I mean, I know things wouldn't be the same anymore.. the perception and thoughts that I had about him just seems so opposite now.. but.. well.. life goes on and I cannot react foolishly... andn I can't put all the blame on him since, well.. it is not easy to control feelings.. else we wouldn't call it as FALLING in love.. right?
-----
*Yawns* It is only Thursday noon and I am feeling so lazy, gosh.. WEEKEND, where are you?! I'm missing you dearly!!!!!!!!!
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home