Tuesday, March 28, 2006

SiCkO!

cough, sneezing, feeling cold while body's so damn hot...

argh.. this is just so not good. It is seriously not good to take cough syrup if you really need to stay awake.. I was coughing like a crazy chimpanzee yesterday after lunch while blowing my nose which will soon makes me looks like rudolf, so I ended up taking the cough syrup that my Dr has prescribed for me. By the time I completed work and left office, I was feeling so damn sleepy. I try to stay awake by going for pizza before leaving home, but I ended up sleeping in the car for like god-knows-how-long-it-is. Mummy called, LiEw called, Alvin smsed... bla bla bla... sleep again.. until Daddy started calling my cell nonstop, which brings me back to reality world.

Well, this ain't a good experience, cuz I am now having a backache! Hahhhhhhhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home