Tuesday, January 17, 2006

=( BOO!

I had somehow lost everything after so much effort that I've put in.. It just all didn't come to find me overnight.. The heartache was of course there.. but somehow the pain subsides.. I told myself to be strong and definitely one day, with more effort being put in.. I will get it all back somehow..

A month has passed now.. I am starting to give up.. ain't gonna do much anymore.. just let it be.. a brand new one to replace, but then it's just not that good as the old one.. memories they said.. well, very true...................

There were help from some friends.. but then it just don't help much somehow.. :(

*****

I know it's kinda hard to speak in Spanish.. and it's kinda hard even to just have some lipsinking while listening to the songs played.. but then try Il Divo.. I love it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home