Friday, November 04, 2005

and KiCiMiaO had the longgggggggggg holidays after so long!

Several days of holidays in a row and I am now feeling bored.. well, it is hard to make someone happy.. too much work and we start to complain.. and now that I have til the weekends, I am already feeling bored! Looking forward for tonight and tomorrow night though! weehee! Time passes really fast!

Have been keeping in touch with WN eventhough after the job changing and different working time that we are having, I really feel like I should find a time to go and catch up with her.. I only manage to drop by and say Hi, spent some time with her watching the Halloween performance blablabla and off I go.. the place just ain't my kinda place I guess.. then she called me again today.. complaining how terrible her colleagues are.. and how they group up to boycott her.. there's nothing much I can do as I am not working as the same place as she is .. but the listen to her ... then she gimme da long island tea promotion.. bleh!!!! 1 whole big fucking jug for RM77! hahaha!!! I somehow get my dearest chimui to get addicted to this long island thingy.. cool! lolz

However, the long island tea that she had at Segafrado's yesterday was more like iced lemon tea.. it sucks.. G's AK47 taste horrible too.. and my midnite mint... can pour it down the drain! Dunno wtf they are serving man! Then bill tak datang.. til we started eating the chicken wings... hands all oily and there comes the bill.. DARN! -_-"

Then W came along to join, it's good that he ordered beer, cuz I believe the taste of beer will definitely be the same, unless they do something to the poor beer.. in which they didn't lah!

As we were walking around, there were some camera/ mp3 players blablabla fair, and W almost knock his head against the pillar after noticing the price at the fair is much more cheaper than the mp4 player that he bought the day before!!! hehhh... luck i guess... Then I saw something.. iPod! Tell me which is nicer, iPod itself or iPod nano? nano is like so SLIM eh!!!!!!!!!!

*****

The misunderstanding between me and him in the previous post was finally settled.. everything went back to normal supposedly.. then I thought everything is at peace now, but then it didn't stay long though.. after the misunderstanding.. then now with hunn.. telling me the same thing.. that what I said really really hurts.. if this comment come from more than 1 person, then perhaps it is really me the one with problem.. in the 1st case, I knew it was my fault to raise my voice in front of other people around me and said some terrible statement to him.. but to hunn.. I really don't know, sigh.. but then for those who really know me, they would know that this is just the way I talk.. argh, whatever it is, it always seems to be my fault.. cuz I am always the bad one, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home