Saturday, October 15, 2005

untitled

Maybe all these happened because of me.. I just don't think I will ever let this happen to me ever again.. Enough of the tears and hurts.. I seriously had more than enough already.. Am I demanding for too much, or is it that everyone have just too little to give? If I can give in and be devoted, then why the hell can't you?! Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Action really do speaks louder than me.. so don't just talk.. cuz I am seriously tired of hearing whatever that come out from your mouth..

Should I just stay away from everyone else and.. get myself an imaginary friend? A perfect friend that really and truly understands me.. in which I think this kinda friend just don't exist in real life... Imagination just gotta keeps on running..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home