Tuesday, October 04, 2005

and KiCiMiaO waves the white flag...

In such a short period of time, so many things happened. What shoud I do to cope and to get adapt to all these changes?

I guess this was just one of the really black black year in my life.

There were so many funerals. A day after my relative's funeral, I then received a bad news again. It was my best friend's dad this time. I was speechless as I hear her crying over the other side. What I am suppose to do? At a time like this, I know there's no word that can actually comfort her. I end the call, and went over that very night. Now everything is over.. I know it would be a very hard thing to do, to accept a sudden death of a beloved one.. The post mortem shows the death was caused by heart attack, and.. due to the fact that he's a smoker.

Nuff said?

No one actually cares about smoking, cigarrates and life, do they? Smokers only give response like, 'life is too short, so enjoy while we can'.. perhaps life is really short, but then why must you smoke and caused people around you to have shorter life and higher risk of dying even faster? *shrugs*

2 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Anonymously said...

Things has been kinda bleak over here also. Maybe that's why I often struggle to blog because I'm so sick to posting unhappy stuff.

Bah ! Must ... stay ... positive ...

Things will get better. It will ...

:)

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger pUffy said...

When I started this blog.. I told myself, NO MORE UNHAPPY STUFF.. but then seems like I am going back to square one.. what a failure! :'(

Yeah, hope things get better on your side too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home