Sunday, August 28, 2005

and KiCiMiaO says " the night is still young "

Yesterday was one of the best Saturday night out.. perhaps it was the environment.. or the entertainment..or the crowd... or perhaps it was all the effect from Long Island? long island tea that is.. well see, i am just such a good girl after all..just tea! heee heeee!!!! but then i guess i just couldn't drink that much anymore.. I was wondering why they insist on ordering long island for me... and now i know why.. after finishing the 1st long island.. i was already halfway up heaven! aha haaa!

So the place wasn't that bad, and I really wonder how come it has been there for so long but then I just couldn't be bothered to go there? The music was alright as you can get all kind of music there, and thank God the DJ was someone who is against techno! heeh hehhh! and talking about the DJ, I think he was one of the coolest DJ ever seen so far.. I mean for local DJ in clubs.. most of them are like damn stuck up cuz 'oh I am a DJ u know?!' but this one was totally different! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Way up, dude!

So, music was alright... drink was cool... DJ was cool too.. and then the entertaiment! Fight!! ting ting ting!! hahaha!!!! I saw a bunch of guys fighting.. hahaaha! damn funny.. they were on the road.. fighting like cats.. or rather call them, pussy... ahahaha! one guy pushed the other one and he ended up breaking one Toyota Unser's air press.. poor thing.. lolz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home