Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Talk

*****

I have known him for several years and we never really have a talk like this before. It was usually the meeting up, just to see if you are still alive, doing fine those kinda thing... and tease and then blah... we say goodbye.... and it has been years since I really go out with him and friends...

Was it because of what that has been accumulating in my mind and I am going insane? Or was it the influence from the alcohol? Or the terrible contaminated air? Well, it couldn't be alcohol cuz no matter what happened, you can never blame the alcohol :) I am sober! All I know was that night, my eyes started to feel pain.. and I was feeling fucking bored there, I wanted to go back but I wasn't the one driving! Darn.

We left when everyone started to leave. I told him this is one of the most boring Saturday night out that I have been before and it almost killed me! haa haa! The whole journey was alright.. though we left early and abandoned the love birds there to have time for themselves.. we headed home as both were damn fucking tired.. and BORED... all the mood for Saturday night just went dow the drain with the boring environment.. all thanks to the stupiak couple who suggested to go to the oh-so-boring-place in town... please kill me instead of asking me to go there again!

After mengantuk like a cartoon in the car, I finally reached.. we talked a while before I leave, and that's when the catching up with each other after centuries begins.. we talked and there were issues on history and we laughed our lungs out.. bla bla bla.. and when the topic arises.. we talked about it and I just don't understand how come tears starts flowing down my cheek.. I mean.. what's with the tears.. what's with this feelings that is coming back to me after all the things that happened? After all the hurt and scars, now the tears? God damn it.. and yeah.. he said I am being stupid enough.. Well, yeah.. I know... else I wouldn't have let all these happened! Bleh!!!

*****

Mission for the day : To clean up my little room that looks more like a jumanji now !

*****


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home