Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Goodbye... til we see again

They said.. people tend not to appreciate the company and things thet have in their life til it is gone.. How true is that? I have not lost it.. just that.. I will be apart from my loved ones.. I am so sorry for not spending more time with you guys..

Four weeks passed just like that and today, they left.. I have spend just so little time with them.. and this morning started with a hug goodbye and tears .. I just know I am going to miss them so much! How I wish I can just spend a little more time to send them off at the airport.. but I can't.. and when we talked on the phone, it seems so near... yet so far :(

The whole day at work seems so blur.. I keep on thinking about them.. The moment I got home, everything seems different.. So quiet.. so.. not used to it anymore :( no one is at the door greeting me anymore...

.
..
...
..
.

It is now the time for me to start appreciate people around me.. right from now on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home