Friday, July 08, 2005

BAD LUCK! :(

and I thought I had run into too much bad luck already... however I was wrong.. still He thinks that there's more for me to encounter I guess... so I was on my way back home, I was stuck in a massive traffic jam! perhaps it was because Saturday is a public holiday for all Penangites! oh Whatever! But I was stuck there in the jam for quite long.. and can hardly move at all..sigh! Then this stupid lady driver came driving so close to me... and I just ignore.. well. the way people drive here in Penang, you just gotta ignore them.. as I was feeling so bored there, I started to listen to the music.. while looking around at the cars around me, playing games on my hp, and suddenly the lady bang my car! oh what the heck man?!

I got down the car, seeing that her car is still kissing mine. and she can't remove her car cuz her damn kangaroo bar is stucked in between my back tyre and the bumper! -_- What a day!

So I ended up wasting half of my day at the car workshop yesterday! -_- No chance for laksa as planned.. all plans ruined! :(



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home