Tuesday, July 05, 2005

dot dot

The incident

They said, "there will always be a first time in everything".. and now I really agree with it.. I brought my shoe to a shop, which I heard is good at reparing shoes, and doing some keys and locks kinda stuff.. they examined my shoe and then he said..

Him : RM80 for this pair of shoe..
Me : What?! But I bought this shoe for only RM99.90!
Him : Yeah, but then the material they used to produce this shoe is not as good as what we will be using to repair your shoe
Me : o.O ... Forget it.. I will get a NEW shoe! pftttt!
Him : Okay lah! RM70
Me : (what the fuck?! Can bargain summore ah?!) Nevermind *smile* I better get a NEW one! :P

The medication

Leg still hurts like hell! I still can't get myself a nice shoe so that I can still walk, and won't feel so much pain.. What should I do? Yet I gotta drive such a long long way tomorrow.. sigh.. I hope it won't cramp again. But then, where lah got cramp stays so long one?! knn!

The Moment

Counting down to tomorrow morning, they'll be there. But so near, yet so far.. I will still have to go to work, and by the time I finish work, it's late already! no more fun! :( So eager, lookin forward... I miss you guys!

The Fight

As I was having lunch with her, a guy (let's call him A) approached us, selling newspapers.. then another guy (and he's B) came not long after that, shouting at A, warning him not to sell newspaper at his 'territory' and when he see that A is still there, he hit A with helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh what the fuck with this moron?! Just because of newspapers?! Damn!

Compliments?

Hey, you look fair in pink
You look nice today, I guess cuz you are wearing black.. contrast and it shows that you are fair.
You look fairer in white...
and the list goes on with the different colours I wear...

me : (irritated) why can't you just accept the fact that I am fair.. and FAIRER than you?!
friend : (pfttt) no.. I am fair too
me : haa haa!

Last but not least, the weird guy...

Guy : Hey bro, you remember me?
my friend : Uhm, no.. who are you?
Guy : You seriously don't remember me?!
my friend : (looking at me, then look at the guy, face full with '?') err, no?
Guy : (looking at me) Then do you know me miss?
Me : Unfortunately I don't
Guy : You mean you don't recognise me?
Me : Yeah. I mean I don't recognise you. Come on, I've never seen you before.. so how am I supposed to recognise you?
Guy : Uhm, but I've seen you all here before in this coffee shop....
Me : uhm, *giggles* Whatever.. (continue eating)
Guy : anyway, bro. sis.. I am not here today to sell anything... but I am helping the poor to do charity..bla bla bla bla..
Friend : Okay.. how much does it cost again?
Guy : RM10 only bro
Friend : Ok.. there you go.. take it but I don't want any of those products
Guy : Oh, thank you so much bro...

bleh.. there goes the RM10!

Anyway, I bump into that same joker the very next day, somewhere the same area too!

Guy : (smiles like as if advertising some toothpaste or whatever)
Me : uhm, so now you can remember me edi uh?
Guy : Oh yes yes of course I can!
Me : -_-
Guy : Have a nice day!
Me : uhm, wokey... you too.. happy selling!
Guy : ok!

See! He's SELLING! Gotcha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home