Sunday, July 03, 2005

uhm, wtf... no idea what title to put..

Yesterday night...

As I was driving, my friend asked me to take the alternate route, saying that there's something, somewhere to show, and something to tell, so I take the turning down to the other road.. it has been quite some time since I really use that road especially at night. I can still remember years bacj when that winding road was the one I use everyday. Anyway, we reached a sharp turning and he pointed a place, more like a bushes or something over there... and there goes the story. I have heard about this but I am not sure how true it is.. according to my friend, a Chinese girl was gang raped, shoot and killed by a group of policeman over there... thus the spirit of this rape victim haunts the place until now and the main target is policeman... and that's the reason there's no policeman that uses that winding road after midnight.. well, at times you just gotta be safe than be sorry...

Today...

I always hear people talking about muscle cramp, and I see how people suffer from that. I can still remember last week when I was out with a friend and all of the sudden he start to jump around like a monkey, and then stand straight and still like a statue, later to turn over to tell me in a soft voice, cramp! I couldn't imagine how pain it is but from his expression, it really hurts alot. As I was having my beautiful nice sleep in my cozy bed, I was awaken when my leg hurts so much and I cannot even put it straight! Argh... it really hurts and there's no words to describe this damn fucking shitty pain! Now I know what is cramp! pft.. It took me quite sometime to get the pain away, and I wak out from the room looking like a crab, cuz it still hurts... -_- What a nonsense Sunday morning!

Current mission :-
- to lose the stupid fat I have all around me, which makes me looks like a meat ball
- to save money money and more money.. but before that, I must earn 1st, then only will be able to save!
- buy sunglasses
- change new hp
- buy a new pc
- clothes, shoes is something that will definitely be in the list
- jack russell? ;) one that really acts like Little Jack?
- keep my hair LONG, do they have fertilizer or something for this? I really wonder!
- more yumchar sessions! yippieeeee!
- vacation!
- and loadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss more. heh...
- no more taking leave, unpaid or sick or annual, no leave, unless a leave for my own funeral! haa! beat that!

1 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger DKBU said...

Wow! That's a long list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home