Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Bat is BACK!

Well, I do not know why everyone is now making the big fuss over Batty.

Earlier, it was Star Wars : Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. I ended up going for the movies.. I do not know why, and one thing for sure I am not a Star Wars fan. Well, the ending of the movie sucks anyway!

But for Batman Begins, I hope it'll be better since I really like Black and everything in this movie is going to be black! yippie! I came to work and colleagues start talking about Batty. We ended up calling up Mega Pavillion and placed booking, hope we will be there on time to collect the tickets, wonderful seats! yippie!!!

My next movie to watch is Mr and Mrs Smith!! I missed that last week when they went to watch it, and I have to be at elsewhere! So unfair!!!!

Jeng jeng jeng! I will keep you guys updated and tell you the ending of the story after I watch it ok? ;) see? I am so nice! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home