Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sudah Jatuh, Ditimpa Tangga?!?!?!?!

I was feeling so so tired yesterday that I went to bed before 8pm!

I asked Daddy for a favour to help me fill my car fuel since it is almost EMPTY or was it ENOUGH? Daddy went to fill the fuel for me after dinner. How nice of him...

I woke up today feeling so FRESH after having so many hours of sleep! Was about to leave for work at 8am when I saw something. My eyes nearly popped out! Argh!!!!! What a day!!!!!!!! My tyre is punctured!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There goes my day!

However, Daddy the rescuer came to fetch me and send me to work! :) hee hee! Now you know, how sometimes Daddy can be real great? Gotta really treat him nicely especially when Daddy's Day is just around the corner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home