Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tired

*stretch*

Life has never been so hectic since a long long time ago.

This is a tremendously great change in my life and it occupies more than 1/2 of my day, making me work nonstop. I am exhausted. I am so busy sometimes that I don't have the time to breathe, resulting insufficient oxygen being provided to my brain and at that moment, it stopped functioning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah, kiddin' .. but I am seriously busy ok? Well, perhaps that is what I am paid for! I worked my ass out so I hope for result ( I would prefer it to be in CASH ) by the end of the month..


At least Monday was nice when I get to sort out some time to go for movies after work. Though feeling tired, I am satisfied for the relaxation and of course, the company. The movie was alright too, well at last I get to bring myself to watch Mr and Mrs Smith after I failed to join the gang to the movies! Going for a movie starring by Brad Pitt with an anti-Pitt joker is kinda funny when there's respond "Hey,Bastard" while pointing at the screen everytime Pitt appears! and talking about movies, I might need to go to watch Batty AGAIN!!! Argh, I think I will buy loads of junk food especially popcorns to keep myself awake! ngek ngek ngek...

Anyway, work's still not done by the time I stepped myself out the office thus I gotta bring the damn work back to my home sweet home! This is just so not me! Even an ex-colleague that I met yesterday said that.He knows well enough that I am the kind of terrible employee who stepped out from office at the struck of 5pm, right after my working hours. Well, but then of course I make sure that all work is done. But then now work is no longer the same, the work just cant seem to finish.. the wise one told me, paperwork never ends my dear..

After completing all the job, I am so so wasted. I better go to bed. There'll be a long day for me tomorrow... Long day of torture... but well.. no pain no gain ;)


I missed the chance to go yumchar.. thanks to the work that I had tonight.. *boo* no fun anymore!

Good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home