Saturday, July 02, 2005

There goes my beautiful Saturday morning!

- While most people are having a nice sleep and exploring dreamland, I woke up after 4 hours sleep and I get ready, and headed to work. How can life be so unfair? It is not like I work hard, and gain more... I don't want to work hard anyway, life is just too short! I wanna sleep!!

- I am so so hungry now that my stomach is growling like a lion. I can eat one whole dinasour, if and only if there is any! A real dinasour I am referring to, not those Barney the purple dinasour that we can get in Toy 'R' Us, alrite? *I gaze upon the shining stars in the sky, uhm.. nope.. there's only the bright hot sun .. with birds flying up in sky, but I do really hope there's miracle and food appears right in front of me when I open back my eyes* H U N G R Y . . . S T A R V I N G ... faints...

- I constantly feel hungry and I really eat a lot. Is it that my appetite is really becoming good or there's an anaconda hiding inside my stomach. I know I will gain weight accessively very soon and I do not want to end up being called the tai fei poh >.<

- I spent a lot on food... all food, nothing else but food... I wonder how can I survive if I were ever to be born as a Malay and I need to fast... I will definitely feel so hungry that I do not even have the strength to blog, and to even move a finger. Then my stomach will go flat, like how my chatmate used to called it 'kempis'.. haa haa....

- Talking about my chatmate, it has been quite some time since I really have a good chat with him. Wonder how he is doing but as far as I can remember, he sounds alright the last time I chatted with him. Anyway, he had found himself a new chatmate, which coincidently happened to be a doglover too! Was it a gimmick for a Dr Do Little to chat with a doglover like the new found chatmate since he said, doggie is a secondary and the chatmate is the primary aim! haa haa!!!

- I no longer online to chat as often as how I used to, thus the reason my chatmate found himself a new chatmate! However, I am getting used to it as the time goes by. I could still remember how I used to get so addicted to going online where I even skip my trip to dreamland just to sit in front of that damn pc.. and I goes to bed only in wee hours when my eyes can no longer even stand, and I look in the mirror.. and all I saw was a panda, or maybe cuter? haa haa!! I wake up, and the 1st thing I do was going to my pc back again. Life was like.. so meaningless at that point.. there were totally nothing to look forward to... Looking back to those days in my life, I realised things really changed a lot... and I'm glad :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home