Sunday, July 24, 2005

t y p i c a l

Typical .... and this words has been used very very often in conversation nowdays.


CHINESE


A friend said he dislike 'typical Chinese'. uhm, this makes me a typical chinese.. I am a 100% pure chinese and I am proud to be a Chinese. Well, however this friend said I am not categorized as a typical Chinese because I don't know mandarin well.. and I can speak fluent English. Is that a good reason? Well, so I asked him to define typical Chinese.


- a typical Chinese only knows how to speak Chinese and nothing else. This friend of mine is not Chinese and this typical Chinese teenage couple came to him and speak to him in Chinese.. and when he said he don't understand they still speak to him in Chinese... well, I believe that Chinese, though not well educated can still speak in Malay right? :-/


- a typical Chinese don't know how to give a proper french kiss.. well, I don't know about this thus I shall not comment much... maybe he had kissed a typical Chinese before? hecks... whatever!


Hm, there are loads more way for him to define the 'typical Chinese' but for me.. the way he describe them., it sounds more like the terms of 'tukaus' in my vocab :) as simple as that!


GIRL


Typical girl... or something that I have in my vocab.. well.. it is like those girlfriend material.. the kind of gentle innocent lookin girl that can make a guy fall in love easily with them as they are cute and irresistable..


I always felt that there are a lot of guys out there that are attracted to some things in some girls that I really cannot tahan!


Example:-


- the kind of girl who loves PINK a lot.. Well I know all girl have pinky.. and that's about it.. Full stop.. so why goes gaa gaa over pink? :-/ they have pink baby tee with pink bag and pink hair band and pink shoes and pink lipstick and pink everything.


- Hello Kitty & Dear Daniel. I don't know what is so great about this. It is not cute.. not adorable.. not nice to hug.. nothing! and the girls goes crazy and started to jump and shout and turn into a cartoon when they spotted this pussies at the mall.. gosh!


- The kind of girl who goes aiyer.. eeyerr.. whine and scream this and that over small small thing -_-


MORON


The typical moron. I have one in my life now I think.. I hope the moron will leave me soon cuz I would be better off alone!

4 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Anonymously said...

Typical girl. Pink. Hmm ... Wait till you see a guy that's into pink. Eekkk ... >.<

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger pUffy said...

n'drew : erm... i have seen that before... guy trying to pretend as pink panther! :D

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger FeR said...

most prolly meant "typical chinese educated"? it's just different upbringing that would set them apart from the kebangsaan kids la. *shrugs*

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger pUffy said...

FeR: haa haa!

I can't prevent myself from agreeing! =x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home