Saturday, July 16, 2005

Another Hectic Day?

I guess I am spending TOO LITTLE time at home nowdays. I am very sorry about that mummy and daddy, but I am just so busy with everything. I am glad that we meet up in Gurney Plaza the other day though it was just for a while before I have to make a move.

Plans for later of the day...
- meet TSA...
- then meet Agnes's partner, MR Lim with TSA
- viewing time!
- meet J
- Home. Recharge energy (I hope this can be scheduled.. else I have to skip this .. *sob* )
- Meet W? or maybe not? poor thing lost all CDs and is having a bad moody morning ahead... still a long day to go!
- buy tickets
- dinner with... who? parents?
- see dalmation.. and try to find nice home for poor doggie

Half of the day gone.. Sunday is approaching and I have to go back to work by Monday! Argh!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home