Friday, July 15, 2005

When you have the mood for craps, this is what you will get

Friday, July 15th

The Weather
Tough life.. I am so tired! *stretch* and now I really miss my bed! Friday night and people would be out at town, wondering around, spending time with friends and hanging out and the favourite place.. but me? I am stuck at workplace and I cannot go back because it is raining cats and dogs, or dinasour and elephants! Road is flooded! How?! Pft... Who has been singing uh? :P Or was it called as THUNDER RAIN.. hee hee.. someone ACTUALLY said that.. :X Well, eventually it rained the whole night and I was freezing in my car driving home middle of the night...

The Work

Now that I am stuck here, I actually got loads of things pending to do, so many things that I know I cannot finish on time, yet I still feel like coming over here for a while to blog. Too much numbers.. all figures makes my eyes goes bling bling! Ah, now with a post, I guess it'll somehow help to refresh my tired eyes... so I guess I still need to get my heavy lazy ass back to the office and I might even have to stay after that just to finish up this nonsense!

The Missing One

I am missing J so so so much, and I gotta wait for another few more days! This is killing me! :(

and Poetic Ammo sings "Show me the money!"

money is drying off.. I am struggling.. and AT LAST.....I get my May salary, at last at last at last... after delaying so long.. finally I can breath a little! :P It was so so tight that I even had to think of how to save money, even while I am thinking of what to buy, to fill the growling stomach. I thought my boss is testing on my patience or something.. how come everyone got it except me? I called up my boss and asked, and he screwed the HR staff.. Good job! ;)

As busy as a BEE!
There's nothing much that I do in life anymore now, other than getting myself busy with my work work work work work and work. I have always been the kind of employee who pats the butt and walks out from the premises once my working hour is over, but now.. even after few hours after work, I am still in office, though there's no entitlement for OT claims. Unbelievable? Well, believe it!

The Wonders
Is this really the kinda life that I want? I really wonder.

The Call
Just when your handphone is running out of battery, that's when people starts to call. I know there's only 2 bar left. I know it can last til I get home. However, I get a call from an old friend,R... someone I know since highschool and he's only a day younger than me, cool uh? :) Anyway, had a nice conversation with him.. cathing up with life.. Then as I was talking with R, J called.. so I hang up and talked to J. Then W called! ahaaa! W was somewhere nearby my place at that time, thus the reason the call was made :P . Then while I was going out to see W, CW called to ask me if I know there's any apartments to let.. Then, that's not it.. after I finish talking to CW and I was walking towards my car, R called again! argh.. cut him off..telling him battery going to die anytime! But surprisingly... it lasted til I get home! :)

The Bad News
Will I get to enjoy my life one day or I will just be busy working my ass off til the day my heart stops pumping? Life is really so short...

- cousin bro H passed away,
- followed by Uncle SC funeral
- Uncle L's mummy passed away..
- G's cousin who is a year younger than me passed away 3 days ago due to cancer.

Now wtf is so damn wrong? :(

I don't think I am ready to face my own death yet....

The Visit
I went to visit B yesterday after work. B is just one cool girl that I do hang out with once in a while.. with S of course.. It so happened that B had infection on her wisdom tooth and seek help from dentist. Dentist removed her tooth and told her to take care in the few days after the surgery, saying it MIGHT affect her nerves, and guess what? She's being hospitalized after getting fits for 3 times! and during the 3rd time, she bit her tongue and it bleeds! :( Get well soon, B!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home