Friday, July 29, 2005

Welcome to my life.. again

The Opposition?
Is it really so simple to lead a life just as a normal human in this world? As I can see people living their life to the fullest, how come my life turns out the other way round? Is it that they are trying to show me what is called OPPOSITE?!

Speed kills? Word can be even worse!
Why can't people just think before the speak or acts, rather than to take action that they regret later on in life? I believe everyone make mistakes, but then.. should all the wrong doings be forgotten? I do tell myself that everyone make mistake and they deserve to be forgiven.. but then I still can't forget the things that they had done.. until my very last breath I guess... Simple things that come out as you speak might hurts a lot... I was just trying to give you a suggestion.. so why so harsh to me? Why after all the words then you apologised? I am not angry.. I am just sad.. I know you are in a dilemma right now.. but.. I am in a dilemma as well too! They say sorry is the hardest word to say.. but I think in life nowdays.. sorry has been overly used.. so to me.. sorry don't mean anything much anymore.. after all.. how many sincere apology are there anyway?

Itsy Bitsy Spider
I know I have loads of pending things to do and I am trying my very best to do it, can't you see? I am damn fucking tired everyday but then I tell myself I need to go and complete it as soon as possible... now is really the time that people say, you only have time to die.. no time to fall sick! well, but anyway anyhow.. I am just a normal lady with 2 hands.. not a spider.. alright? sigh.. I am a slow learner! so bear with it... all I need is TIME!

The Devil Within?
and when all the things are going against me, I don't need the person that I thought would understand me to go against me as well. Walking away just like that for no damn reason is something totally unfair to me. I said "get in the car" and the devil changed it and by the time it got to his ears, it became "get out of the car!" oh god damn it.. what else coming next?!

The Long Hand! :(
It is end of the month and my purse is drying up.. and wallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa money just disappeared from my purse! oh what the fuck man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sape tangan panjang sangat nih?!?!?!?!?!?! DAMN IT!

A friend?
While I was walking under the hot sun, I can barely open my eyes though using an umbrella.. well, maklumlah we have such a hot sunny weather here in Malaysia and I thought this insane moron in the Vios is miang or something cuz he's waving at me.. I ignore him as there are many guys like that everywhere on the road.. then as I walk near to the entrance (his car was right in front of the entrance), he wind down the window and called my name.. erks.. what the heck...

So called stranger : Hey Carie!
Me : Er.. who are you?
So called stranger : you work here?
Me : Nope.. who are you?
So called Stranger?! What?! you don't know who I am?
Me : Nope.. who are you?!
So called stranger : Ian
Me : errrrrrrrrr
So called Stranger : -_-

Discovery
Uhm, it seems that I (am supposed to) know him since form3 or form4. bla bla bla but then it has been a long time.. anwyayz... I was thinking... "Hey this is a good thing.. that means I can actually forget totally about things! :D Cool uh?! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home