Thursday, August 25, 2005

and they say "Honesty is the BEST policy" ..

The Woman in my life

I just love to talk to her sometimes... it gives you the feeling of strangling-suffocating-heartpumping-wannaexplode-geram-argh-constipated kinda feelings.. but then by end of the conversation, I felt glad to talk to her.

This morning went pretty good though it started to rain early in the morning. I had breakfast with her and a simple breakfast turned out to be so chaotic when they extracharge, oh yet so noisy. I just want a relaxing meal in the morning, hellohhhhhhhhh!!!!! -_-

As I get up the car and was about to drop her home then me heading to work, she saw me in my glasses and she gave a comment.. well, aduh so very the sakit hati but then.. still it leaves a smile on my face... well, she said nothing much but.. "aiyoh... since when you have this glasses which makes you look like a fly?" a fly?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lalat u meant?! uwah sakit hati sial.. hahahahaha! well, anyway thanks for the comment tho, mum!

See? This is the kind of people that i like.. not those kind of people who goes

'oh u r so so cute so cute laaaaaaa' <- well hellohh... i dun look like any hello kitty or mashimaro ok? this kinda statement sound so fake.. and lame, don't ya think so?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home