Saturday, August 20, 2005

Part of A Fool

I've been there before
and I just can't let go
The memories and pain of the hurt I know
Now deep in the night, and there's passion inside?
Dare I follow my heart?
An innocent smile,
then a walk in the night
Then it's dinner at home served with candlelight
And it's been quite a while since I felt good inside
Dare I follow my heart?
Do I feel something special inside of you?
Do I know what you really think of me?
And the raindrops keep falling into my heart
And I just can't deny what feels so right
Do I let myself go and feel the rain
Or should I play with caution and refrain?
Whatever I do, when it comes to you
I know sometimes love plays the part of a fool
I know what's in store though
I can't say much more
A chance worth the taking has opened its doors
And I can't say I love you,
and I can't say I don't
But I do wish I knew
A song that still lingers in my mind until this very day... This is a song sent to me by an online friend, and I love this song so much, the very moment I listened to it. For those who know mystream.fm last time, I am sure they know about this song too.. It has been a long time, and today I listened to this song again... There is this special feelings when I listen to this song, no matter when, or where... call it weird, but it is true :-/ well, no more love songs so what about a song from Simple Plan - Untitled? :) Good enough baby, watch the MTV and it is a very good message from Simple Plan just for the fans ... a mistake that should not happen....

If only I knew that it would hurt so badly... I would have refrain all of these to happen...

If and only if I knew............................


5 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger anthraxxxx said...

Juwita Suwito rocks! I love why oh why too :)

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger pUffy said...

I never know this song was sang by Juwita Suwito.. i meant i know the songer was juwita.. but i never thought it was the same juwita! hahahaha!! BLur me!!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger anthraxxxx said...

hehehe yeah. i love her songs. Very soothing...

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Dying Fish aka Fish Who Can't Swim said...

*HUGS*

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger DKBU said...

Nice song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home