Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Penang, the food paradise.. as so they claimed it to be.... As I was about to leave office for lunch today, it started to rain heavily.. thus the reason me and my colleague postponed our lunch to half an hour later. Reaching the destination, the temptation of having a hot bowl of soup noodle is good enough with a weather like this. I then decide to have TOMYAM for lunch, yummy yummy.. and my colleague followed as well...

The food was just SO alright.. yum yum.. but then still couldn't beat the one I had at Raja Uda.. as the tomyam steamboat is still the best that I had so far... after the satisfaction of having a tasty food, I walked back happily.. and go back to the chilling cold office... so cold.. so cold.. even with this thick jacket that I have here, I'm still freezing... perhaps that's the strong reason for W to say I will die if I ever face winter.. hahahaa!

Sitting here at my place, only to notice my shirt is dirty! :( All because of the tomyam soup.. not much.. just a small little stain.. but then hey.. I am wearing a light yellow, mind you! This has erm, never really happen to me as I will be in dark outfit most of the time.. and I always laugh at W in his white uniform, while eating wantanmee or currymee, his favourite food with soup that can leave some decoration on ur clothes! Seeing the stain on my shirt reminds me dearly of PC too .. used to dirty her white tee while having wantanmee.. hiak hiakz.. anyway..... :( i am missing you dearly..... 2 years don't pass by just so easily, you know?

Stress.. is this the reason of me eating more and more each day? omg.. one day i will just end up looking like a penguin.. help!! Having breakfast at home.. I feel hungry by 10am, and I am fortunate enough that mummy prepares me a lunchbox.. or should I say.. a BREAKFASTBOX of breads with PEANUT BUTTER, oh so yummy! and by 12pm, I will leave for lunch.. latest 12.30pm... by 4pm, everyone will feel hungry again and will start to find some food to munch.. but most of the time we will end up feeding ourself with fast food like McDonalds! yippie!! :D Eat 1st, worry later! haa haa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home