Thursday, August 11, 2005

Untitled

I have been working like a slave to the company... it has been too obvious to everyone close to me I guess... til yesterday when I got home, Dad talked to me, saying I do not have my social life anymore.. there's nothing else but only work... and he emphasize on that... Oh yeah Dad, i know it.. and does that makes me a workaholic? Well, I will try not to be one alright? I can still remember how I used to laugh at my friend when we are all going out and she's still at office... and now I am in the same boat? Oh what the heck? I will try my best to make it to go out tomorrow night!! Heck cares about work! :P But then I thought Dad never really like the idea of me going out at night? Uhm, it is hard to understand... maybe what he is trying to hint to me is that I am not spending enough time with them, my folks and I really know it.. I do hope I can spend more time with them too!!

It has been quite some time since the last yumchar session that I had with friends, and this time around, WN said she is too old for clubbing, and thus to only include her in if and only if we are going for tea.. but then, english tea also can, right? ;) Another friend said, loud music don't suit him anymore.. he's old already... AIYO.. what the heck is wrong with everyone? Last week, I was being conned and I ended up spending my Saturday night out at the damn k bar.. yulks.. and that is really what I felt, suits this kind of OLD people! -_- heck heck heck... it is really BORING, i tell you!!!

Having a long lost friend calling up, telling me that he got involved in an accident and was comma, hospitalized blablabla.. recovering.. blablabla.. for more than 6 months ain't funny... it ain't a joke.. I thought it was really a joke and keep on telling him not to joke about it and in the end when he keep on telling me that it is the truth, I believe him.. I mean, why would he want to joke about it anyway.. right? 6 months of recovery, resulting a girl who has been with him for 7 years to dump him.. having loads of friends to avoid him, or stop keeping in touch with him.. bla bla bla.. makes him feels terrible.. but then to me, I felt.. if you were to see this in the positive side.. well.. this is the time for you to see it clearly.. who is REALLY your friend after all..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home