Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Pussymiao...

How would you feel when you are driving and you saw a plastic/ paper flying on the road.. and when you get too near that you can't avoid it anymore, you ended up noticing that it was a poor white cat being bang by a car ahead of you.. and since you are too near that you cannot avoid it anymore, you ended up going over it?! The whole scene keeps appearing in my mind, there goes the huu-haa over the countdown! darn.. it feels like going over a big stone or whatever .. gross... I am so sorry kitty... and this wasn't the 1st time already! =x The very 1st time happened few years back.. I swear I saw that dead cat on the road.. I wanted to avoid it.. but I was on a very curvy road.. avoid avoid and the left tyres ended up going over it! mah piangggg eh!

*******
The Birdie...

Getting yourself a talking parrot seems interesting and entertaining at 1st. You'll be vey proud of your little birdie as it greets you whenever it sees you and say amazing things that it is capable of doing rather than any other pets like the dawggie, pussy or even the gold fish! However, how would you feel after having the birdie for couple of months, and the stoopid lil birdie keeps telling you the same old boring sentence over and over again? It is like before the birdie can see you, you already know in mind what birdie will be saying! pomplekkkkkkkkkk! Suggestion, put birdie at a very corner of your house where birdie can hardly sees you.. walk to birdie only when you are having insomnia.. brilliant?

*******

The Name....
A piece of advise.. next time when you get married...and in the process of being parents blablabla... and you are in the midst of getting a name for your lovely little girlie... never give name like what I had.. I got my name from Aunt Sue. After she failed to persuade mummy to give me to her as daughter, she get the honour to choose the name for me, and Carina was the name. Then as I grow up, more and more names given by friends, like carie, carine, ah na, curry and etc etc etc.. but recently.... someone new at workplace left me a memo and it shows; to: Karena .. now what the fuck on earth is he thinking about? pft! nevermind... and then colleagues seen it and they started to call me that name, or even macarena.. that is just SO not cool! Another joker I met down the club thru a friend starts calling me Carine... and after calling a few more times, it sounded like Chlorine! oh damn! -_-

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

I think your name is special...I always thought that your name was just plain and simple Carie.. but I have to say Carina sounds a lot more ladylike and unique. Would you rather have a name a lot of people have like Jennifer instead? Well nicknames will just be nicknames don't take it too seriously.

I've been called Mandy or Mandi (bathing in Malay) or Man Dei (smell floor in Cantonese) and I've gotten over it. So chill a little!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger anthraxxxx said...

My chinese name is Tan Tai Wai but people call me Taiwan instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home