Friday, September 09, 2005

and KiCiMiaO ... yawns..........

I am having a very hard time now.. I couldn't stand it anymore...

Imagine this... I am stuck in this situation.. I was left with no more ways to go..

I am lost....

well you see......

After the nice, tremendously delicious meal I had.. I feel sleepy.... (as usual-lah!)

As I am forcing myself to get back to work which is seriously pilling up, I opened my drawer to get the eraser and ta-daaaaaaaaaaaaa, the packet of coffee is winking at me!!!!!!!!! argh~ I told myself, perhaps this is a sign.. I should take a cup of coffee to keep myself awake and finish up my work... I took it to the pantry as I find it just too hard to resist a warm cup of coffee in the chilling office environment.

It doesn't take long, til the caffeine starts to give me the effect... not that it help to keep me awake but then i am starting to get my headache.. it always happen whenever I take coffee... but then recently... i find myself hard to resist the temptation of having coffee, though I know the fact that I will get terrible headache... so come on man!! What should I do? :(

3 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Anonymously said...

Not sure about you but I take tea instead of coffee cos my stomach can't really take them. If it gets any desperate than that, I'll go for Coke. :P

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger pUffy said...

Tea? Uhm, I can only take Teh O.. cannot stand the smell of milk tea.. :P

What happen if you take coffee?

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger anthraxxxx said...

Try Nescafe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home