Monday, September 05, 2005

and KiCiMiaO says.. "Now everybody in the club get TIPSY!"

So well I am another year older.. thanks for all the wishes.. God bless you guys! :)

It was just another weekend out there, nothing special or grand but I had a great time! :) Thanks to all that present... Dinner with family is always a must on a special day like this but the dinner turned out to be a terrible unsatisfying one.. everyone complained and we agreed never... ever to step back to that place again.. however, the world is rather small where I ended up bumping into a friend there!

While I was having my dinner, Ted called and asked if I am interested to go to Genting Highlands THAT very moment.. well, yeah I do want to go but then I am having dinner with my family la weih, and moreover there are plans after dinner.. so I had no choice but to decline... I still miss the trip to Genting a month ago where I had a fantastic memories there .. conclusion, weather is awesome.. at times I do wish Penang had got the weather just like Genting.. awesome! just perfect to walk in the park, anywhere....! but then in the end I had sun burn and fever ..weird, but true! I do wish to get back to Genting soon... very very soon... and conclusion, space shot ain't as scary as it appears to be! Yippie!! -finish on the Genting memories-

As the clock strike 12am sharp, everyone wanted to send the burfdey girl to hell, I think.. Oh hell yeah I was drunk once again.. but then not til that terrible extend of losing all my belongings.. I can still dance and walk here and there.. answer calls and request song.. erm.. I sound alright, don't I? We headed to a mamak nearby and continue spending some time over there as Y reached so EARLY, about less than 10 minutes before the DJ stop spinning?! pft... I doze off the moment I get up the car.. but I still can go down the car, climb the stairs.. get to bed and sleep again! Puking session did not start til the very next day, after waking up washing face take bath dry hair watch tv.. and finally... 2 spoons of food into my mouth and there the session starts! haaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! no more liquor for the time being til G and Chris back to Penang!

7 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger anthraxxxx said...

Happy belated birthday to you :D

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger pUffy said...

Thanks Vince, you wanna get ur teeth whitening? haha! dunno who is this cute fella.. advertising or sumthing? :P

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Anonymously said...

Happy Belated B'day CaRie :)

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger pUffy said...

Thanks Thanks dude! :D

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger anthraxxxx said...

lol. I would say he's a bloody spammer.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

Happi happi belated buffday!! Muaks.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger pUffy said...

I wonder what the heck is wrong with these spammers.. is my teeth very YELLOW? :/

Mindy : Thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home