Friday, September 16, 2005

and KiCiMiaO went at Tanah Tinggi


I was at Genting Highlands on the end of July... I would say that this is one of my best trip there, looking at the weather, the company and the rides! woohoooo !
















So this is a a pic from the window of my hotel room, where we can actually see our cars from high above, cool uh? Our cars? The 2 little fries at the right hand corner.

My brains were fighting.
A : Hey it is safe since we can see the cars from here
B : Safe? Imagine you see someone breaking in your car, by the time you get down to the car park, your wheel cap also cannot be found lah!


But then, to think about it, you can't blame my brain A & B for fighting, for the fact I have Bob in the car, and a cool sticker.. not clear? It reads "SEX INSTRUCTOR.... FIRST LESSON FREE"













Apparently, I snapped a lot of pictures, hundreds of them til I do not know which 1 to post! Haa haa! So ting tong tiang and choose loh.. ok?


This is my model, Miss JP.. I snapped as she's looking outside the window, wanting to go down and have fun! Woohooo!!!! She's ready and waiting for the rest, adults are really troublesome uh? :P



OKAY EVERYONE IT IS PLAYTIME!!!!

See someone in ReD? That's KiCi going up, tranforming to TRANSFORMERS! Uhm, nope.. SpiderMan! Uhm, this thing is pretty cool, you stand up on top of it.. then you FLY.. alright it don't dound exciting.. but then try it for yourself.. hahaha! Got girls come down and cry for Argentina because she was scared after becoming manusia labah labah! poor thing!



















This is kinda small in here, erm.. but it is G,C,J & KiCi from left to right, yeah~ I like the way you do that right thurr right thurr!
















Someone who cannot stand the excitement in the amusement part should just get a ferries wheel ride :) You go round and round, up and down.. don't come down by the end of the ride and cry saying you feel dizzy, else I will make sure I katuk your head!










Let me see what else I havent mention.. Hmmm.. alright before I continue, I would like to introduce the favourite animal in our lovely country, Malaysia


I do not know how this little rascal came out from the jungle/zoo.. as we were in the hotel lobby wanting to snap a picture, this fella comes jumping here and there with the cap! pft...! How cute thatI really feel like cubit-ing the face and ask him to get the bananas from the reservation counter!

Come here fishy fishy



and KiCiMiaO wonders is fishies feels cold inside the water?








kayuh! oh kayuh!! ka yau ka yau! ka yuh ka yuh! :-/ Fortunately, I did not play this! :P

The indoor park looks just so nice... oh I am in love! But then hey again, what's love? haha! Fuck it!

After walking for the whole day, of course-lah I am feeling very tired! Leg also tired.. uwah.. so we went to StarFucks..



The nicest starbucks session :) Imagine yourself feeling so cold... chilling in the mid of the night and there comes the hot beverages! mamamia!

Alright this pic is not that nice... in fact the pic below is even worse...

s

t

a

r

b

u

c

k

s

Now take this! I do not know why. After uploading this pic into my computer, I then noticed that this cup of drink looks morelike something that you can get in the longkang that has been stucked for a long time! look at the bubbles! ewwww...


Enough of longkang issue.










Alright, lemme introduce alright? This is a COCKSCREW.. I do not know why but the board spells it this way C O C K SCREW .hahaha!!!!! malu lah weih.. tukar signboard boleh ah?

The Bumper Boat Ride..



Go on a normal non peak day/hours and you get to play like 10 minutes per round.. 5 minutes otherwise. My nicest time on this ride was when the mist comes all the way down during the evening and it was so cold.. and you are playing water! woohooooo! You can notice 2 type od people while playing on Bumper Boat, some nice people will come and hit as if they got an 'L' license while the rest escapes when you are meters away from them! Why escape if your mission to queue up so long is to PLAY? Weird! and don't get too excited to get in or out from the 'boat' cuz I witness a girl falling into the water and she looks like the Uncang Teh Boh being being dipped into the water, pakai high heels pulak tu! haa haa!












I've been working on the railroad

All the live long day

I've been working on the railroad

Just to pass the time away

Can't you hear the whistle blowing

Rise up so early in the morn

Can't you hear the whistle blowing

Dinah, blow your horn~

Unfortunately before she egts to blow the horn, her little cutie nemo slipper fell down the rail and she started to cry :-/

Uhhhh, Weeeeeee! Chinese Dim Sum eh!







5 mini paus can burn a hole in ur wallet you know?
















A ride that makes all of us goes round and round nonstop because my little model, JP loves the gajah.. she wants the ble then pink then white then yellow :/ green! argh!!! lolz.. I'm missing you people!

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger JR said...

Cool pics! Looks like you don't have to hunt far for fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home