Friday, October 14, 2005

and KiCiMiaO just don't understand WHY...

It was a Friday afternoon...

Tell me what will you do when you leave office happily to go for lunch as planned.. and the weather was just all so right.. and.. everyone's food has come.. gone into the stomach.. being process into shit.. and yours is still not here yet?! I waited for almost one whole damn hour.. and they said, there's too many orders and they missed it!

and it was Friday again and everywhere is so packed.. don't know why.. and it jammed like strawberry.. and definitely legs will feel tired for the manual car owners.. the card just don't move.. as I was feeling so bored in the car, I looked by the roadside and I noticed, hey even the snails move faster than me! Now you know how bad it is to get stucked in a traffic jam?

and when you loss all the mood because it is a Friday, they make it even worse when they just have to stop your car and check your license! ^%&!#$%&& Geram sial! You know what, it is like.. there's almost road block every single day.. and everyday ask for my license! Why must they block my car all the time?! grrrrrrr.... Dont't you just love them so much when they are just so dedicated to the society during the fasting month?! It always happen this time around the year.. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home