Saturday, October 08, 2005

and KiCiMiaO says those were the days...

The outing wasn't the same anymore. Though most of the people can actually make it.. or should I say more people make the effort to turn up.. but the feelings wasn't the same. I know she's still mourning. She started drinking the moment we reached there. I just had a few sips. I really wanna quit drinking.

In less than an hour, she's not feeling alright anymore. Started to lean on me. I do not know, if it was a good idea that we let her drink.. He was trying to control her intake of alcohol but to no avail. She kinda tumbang after that. I hope she feel better today.

I had a talk with mummy today. Yeah, I do agree with her that... it is hard to accept the fact of losing someone in your life, all of the sudden. A sudden death like this is really unacceptable.. well, from my point of view, even though it is not a sudden death.. but it is due to the fact that someone in my life is sick and I should actually be prepared for the death, I still don't think it is easy to accept the fact.. cuz that someone will be totally gone forever and all left is memories... well, what else can I say but.. life is short...

I no longer feel the same anymore though we went to the same old place. There's no excitement and thrill anymore. All I was thinking the whole night is why was I so into this kinda thing once.. and not now? What the heck is happening now? Maybe cuz my age is cathing up! >.<>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home