Saturday, December 03, 2005

and KiCiMiaO ROARSSSS! MiaO!

My day started early today...

It was a silent morning.. I wake up and gets out from my room, seeing mummy reading the newspaper... there's nothing else but the sound of the fan.. and the flipping newspapers...

Puggie break the silence.. by making the manja sound whenever she sees me .. how adorable.. :)

I cleaned up myself, and bathed puggie.. and now while I am blogging, puggie is busy doing the marathon practise in the house.. hehhh!

Then I went out, and start washing my car... It looks like I have just get into a jungle tracking with my little car.. it's so dirty!!! I must have abandoned my car for sometime.. I guess a bubble bath would make it feel better ... Puggie stand right there in front of the living room door, watching me washing my car and she's wagging her tail.. My hands were all bubbles, when Mum suddenly yelled from the dining room, saying there's a call from me... This 1 I really pantang.. dah lah tangan basah... ade telefon pulak nie! ish ish ish!

I washed my hand and gets into the house to answer the call..

Me : Hello
Guy: Hi, may I speak to Cariexxx Xxxxxx Xxx Xxx ?
Me : Speaking.
Guy: Hi, I am Francis calling from Citibank.
Me : Ok. Wassup?
Guy: I am calling today on behalf of Citibank to promote blablabla package where this policy will help the members blablabla.. every RM100 blablabla 69 cents.. blablabla up to RM100,000 blablablablaablablabalbal
Me : ok
Guy: So, mam.. Can I sign you up blablabla?
Me : Uhm, nope
Guy: But why?
Me : I am not interested
Guy: But why mam? A lot of our members finds this package really worth it blablabla.. and they sign up.... blablabla I don't understand why you do not want to grab the opportunity blablabla?
Me : Is this a compulsary?!
Guy: No, but...
Me : Then I am telling you that I am NOT INTERESTED
Guy: Mam, which part of the package are you not interested?
Me : The whole package.
Guy: But what's the reason?
Me : The reason is I am not interested
Guy:But why.. may I know the reason mam?
Me: LOOK FRANCIS, I AM NOT INTERESTED, K?!
Guy: BTW Mam, are you having any policy now?
Me : YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,, what else you wanna know? I am not free, you know?!
Guy: Okay, thanks mam....
Me: -_-

*Hangs up*

Mum: Why so harsh towards that poor guy?
Me : I dunno what he's explaining la.. all figures.. RM100... RM0.69......... RM6.90 ... RM20,000 ...RM100,000! All money! Siao eh!
Mum : *Giggles*
Me : -_-

Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, kacau me cuci kereta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home