Sunday, November 27, 2005

no more KiCiMiaO oh what so ever...

Life hasn't been treating me any better lately..

Or maybe I should see things more positively?

I do not know why there's always problem here and there.. but then.. I know.. there's no such thing as a perfect life.. like in example, you might come from a rich family, but that doesn't guarantees you happiness.. right?

But then again.. why must all these comes to me?!

I admit that I was in disbelieve when I heard what the doctor said.. My reaction was "Oh My God!" .. and my mind goes back to 2 years ago.. gosh.. I don't want to go through something like this once again.. sigh.. does medicines actually helps? I would prefer some Skitties than medicines.. it's bitter.. and there's a lot to take...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home