Tuesday, November 15, 2005

and KiCiMiaO has been tag-ed! What is memememememememememe?

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. tour tour tour tour and tour :)
2. snorkelling.. but 1st I gotta learn how to swim 1st lah!
3. be rich :) if i was a rich girl, nananananananaa~
4. since I am rich, I will donate all my money to the poor.. (but must leave a bit for my funeral also ler!)
5. club club dance drink.. blablabla.. i'm gonna die anyway
6. get myself a white miniature schnauzer :)
7. get into the arms of my loved one.. and just.. DIE :)

Seven things I could do:
1. eat sleep .. sleep.. then eat.. and sleep again
2. drive ppl nuts :P
3. make stupis ppl looks/sounds even more stupid :)
4. gimme a fast car, i can speed xD
5. Hibernate
6. kill a butterfly while driving :-/
7. make u invisible cuz I see no evil

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Utt
2. utt
3. Utt
4. utt
5. Utt
6. Utt
7. and Utt

Seven often repeated words:
1. yaya
2. WTF
3. hehhh..
4. wassup?
5. erks
6. Uhmm
7. lol

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. Charming eyes
2. Taller than me, but then not too tall
3. Fit
4. Smart
5. short hair
6. a lil tanned is nice
7. attractive :P

Seven tags to go:
1. LiEw
2. joan-lynn
3. anthraxxxx
4. mountchick
5. layzebone
6. anisism
7. juneyyy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home