Sunday, December 11, 2005

PUGGIE!

My Puggie!

Puggie has been with me for like the 9th weeks today, and I am glad she's here..

Alvin saw puggie's pic on my MSN and complimented on how cute she is.. and is planning to get one too! "Short fur.. easy to maintain" .. that was what Alvin said... but then not exactly.. though pug has got short fur... its fur drop a lot eh! At 1st, I thought something was wrong with puggie.. then I checked with Gary who owns a pug called momo, and Gary is also facing the same problem.. til he use a vacuum cleaner on momo eh! haa haa!

Unlike the golden retrievers, puggie sometimes do act a lil bit like the cats when it's the shower time! Puggie would run around in the bathroom which is sometimes quite frustrating when we try so much not to get water to kena the eyes, nose and ears.. how naughty... -_-

Anyway I sent a couple of pics of puggie out.. and someone responded like this... Erks, I dunno how to make this looks clearer.. I am a tin lou pak chi.. so forgive me bah! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home