Sunday, January 15, 2006

finally, another entry! :)

Ah.. just half a month without entry and this is the very 1st entry for 2006 .. Happy New Year 2006 everyone!!!!!

NY Eve was kinda nice for me.. well, time spent with the gurls is of course a very nice and pleasant one.. The journey took us quite sometime.. our car can't even move from the spot we stopped for so long, in which I told Adelyn cycling would be faster! Meet up with Adelyn and Anne 1.5 hours later.. We had our dinner at a steakhouse, food was aight and we got ourself a NY Eve pack each from the steakhouse.. cool! We kinda lepak at the steakhouse and chit chat and started bitching around before going over to the club.. too bad the holy Sharon and the busy YS couldn't make it...

Next destination, the club.. Someone greeted me outside the entrance of the club.. errr... I couldn't recognise who da heck the girl is.. some promoter or something.. I don't remember having friends working there.. and it was actually Grace, someone I knew couple of years back while working part time.. heh.. it is nice to meet back old friends once in a while, uh? Got in the club and was surprised that it wasn't really packed like what we expected.. but, not long after.. we have difficulties to actually prevent people from pushing around.. Left at about 2 a.m when Faizal's friends started to fight.. Well, what I can say is.. come out and enjoy.. don't drink so much if you can't.. you end up fighting and you'll just spoil everyone else's mood.. darn....Anyway, DJ SKeletor from the Hitz.fm was there!

After leaving.. I thought that was it for my NY Countdown, but then I was wrong.. the traffic was still congested... and a while after I left.. W called.. kinda surprised.. we ended up meeting up.. and the usual gang was there.. they were so busy playing around happily until Jason break the huge mirror at the club... uhm, but the club was no longer that fun after Sham left... boo... I reached home at almost 6am in the morning! Heh, its NEW YEAR!!!!!

2 weeks past so fast.. and another 2 weeks left for CNY. Nothing exciting so far.. it just seems like any ordinary weekend.. The 2 KL fella will be back for Russell, so hope Russell will have a good time there :)

Nothing much ahead for now.. my current plan in mind.. to go for a short holiday................ sandy beach... sunshine... water.... gulp gulp gulp.. pass me a float!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home