Monday, March 20, 2006

SIGH..

Have you ever feel very sad and down deep inside til it really hurts... like as if something is there poking through your heart? Is there a button to press so I can just flush it all out?

I wanted so much to cry all out and to let go of everything.. but the voice whispers and it's all hold back.

Anyway, why am I having all these feelings? Monday blues? But it started on Sunday itself...

Where will all these leads me to? I am at a road, which splits into 2 at the end of it... but both path seems dark and I don't actually know what I should do.. I know ignoring it won't make me feel better, and I will go no where..

All I wanted is just to be happy! Make me happy and I will give you candy!!!!!!!!

I have had enough of craps in my life, in fact more than enough. So why am I still getting all these kinda stupid shit? Won't things go any better for me? Its like everything is just going from bad to worse... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home