Sunday, March 12, 2006

some updates again

In one night itself, two person thought I am an Indonesian, and they asked which part of Indonesia am I from... and 1 of them who happens to be an Indonesian herself, even spoke to me in Bahasa Indonesia.. how sad.. Was it because of the tan I get from the beach? or is it because I look like a maid? hehhhhh!

Anyway, I'm going to get some tan AGAIN this coming Thursday onwards..well my precious Langkawi Island, here I come again!!!!! The previous trip was like a month ago and I was there for 3 days 2 nights trip and I had a lot of fun! I went back there again, like after 12 fucking years since my very 1st trip there, you know? Well, what that I can remember from my 1st trip was I went there with aeroplane and I was there with my family.. and most of the time spent was driving here and there, visiting around and try the food there. We also visited Daddy's friend, Uncle Syed and he got 2 beautiful and nice to mix with daughters.. I wonder how are they now.. hmmm... oh yeah btw...there's also where I had my very 1st roti jala.. hee hee!!

But last month, the time spent there was the beach (and it was awesome, 1 called Pantai Cenang and the other one called Pantai Tengah if I am not mistaken.. though not famous, but it was nice compare to those Pantai Pasir Hitam.. or even Pantai Kok which was introduced by one of the local ppl there.. it looks more like Pantai Cock! nothing great there!), walking around (and we walked like so damn fucking far, then gotta walk back summore.. and this is what we called gatal-pungkuk la.. I mean, already have a car there, yet wanna walk?! haha!) ... drink, drink and drink.. We drank a lot, mostly beer.. well, I don't take beer all the while but you will feel damn fucking guilty man if you don't take beer when you are there as you can get as cheap as RM1.30 per can! hahaha!!! We bought lots of beer back into the hotel and our morning starts with beer, even before the breakfast.. With the weather so hot, and you get those chilling beer.. it really feels like heaven :) ngek ngek ngek..

I just can't wait to be there again!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home