Sunday, January 22, 2006

Who let the dogs out?

I have nothing else better to do, thus the reason I was wasting my time in Gurney Plaza.. and since I have nothing else better to do, I go look for books.. I saw books from Lilian Too, which is one of Daddy's favourite so I started to pay more attention.. and since Lilian Too is so famous for her feng shui and etc, I checked out one of her book for those born in the year of a dog... and fuiyooooooooooooooooooh.. it seems to be such a good year for those born in the year of a dog, like me... let's see how true this is going to be... can start judging by the time CNY arrives.. to see whether I have happy blog entries or the other way round.. hee hee!

Oh and talking about dogs.. Whalen's doggie actually ran away from home.. Whalen's cousin came over to his place and let both the gate and the living room door open (perhaps it's an early preparation for Choi San to come over), and so little shihtzu ran out from home to see the world.. Guess people would just kidnap such a cute doggie straying on the roadside, uh? And the matter didn't end here.. Whalen's cute lil granny starts to say "Oh I have lost my doggie.. no more doggie to play with.. blablabla" nonstop.. and she has repeated it hundreds of times edi so far.. until Whalen raise the white flag and said "Ok ah ma..I will get you a new puppy" .. hahaha!! Ain't that a good cute way to get what you want? ;)

...and yeah I have another issue on dog.. A lady called me, telling me that she has a pair of Bernese Mountain Dogs for sale. Imported from God knows where.. errr.. I didn't ask lah.. price is RM5.5k neg.. anyone interested do let me know..

*****

CNY is around the corner, and it seems everyone is so so busy shopping, cleaning and decorating the house.. I spend my time after breakfast cleaning cars instead of house.. maybe I have more passion in car than to look at the messy house.. wondering where to begin.. hehee!! There's not much of CNY mood.. but however I am still looking forward for Sandy's BBQ .. and also the BBQ at my place as usual.. just hope everyone will present (but I know Jason and Valerie won't be joining cause that 2 cartoon are going to Bangkok) ... and these 2 BBQ just won't clash.. hehehehe!

*****

Uhm, alright.. time to go and clean up the jumanji room..

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger anis daud said...

selamat chinese new tahun. and i demand my ang pow. denkiu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home