Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Sweetest Taboo ?

It is like entering into the Forbidden City, everything is being prohibited, no matter what the heck it is.

I believe there are a lot of people out there who is in or has through this kinda situation, where you want something so badly, but your aspiration ends up with a BIG disappointment. We just can’t continue to whine so much, and as a matter of fact.. it won’t help much anyway!

All I can say is, the world ain’t perfect but we should be fortunate enough of what we have now, compare to those who is suffering at the other end of the world, where there’s no love, no peace..

I’ve always feel envy when I see friends who can really get along with their parents, having their parents to be so understanding, and parents seems to be my friend’s buddies! Well, it is not that I’m unhappy about my parents.. I am glad that I have them, else I wouldn’t even be here.. but then there are just differences.. Anyway, I do not wanna go in detail about this (:

So, about my friend with her mum who is like her buddy.. I felt it is kinda cool when she told me she went out for ladies night, but a tequila and kampai made her go high.. she still get back home.. and manage to take a bath, washed her hair.. but then gets into her bed with wet hair! And guess what? She felt someone lifted her up to sit, and it was her mum!! Wiping her wet hair! Hahaha! Cool? I always felt she has got this cool family… but then, when I thought she’s happy about everything in life, she is not actually… the conversation that I had with her this morning changed all the perception that I had for her.. So, it goes back to the topic of today.. where she seems to fail when it comes to guys… everything seems so good and so well.. but all of the sudden things just went cuckoo.. This ain’t the 1st but the 2nd time that the same scenario happened to her.. Poor girl uh? And so she said “I HATE GUYS NOW!” and “I CAN’T STAND ANOTHER HURT LIKE THIS”

Well, what can I say but to give her words of comforts.. and just pray that everything will be better for her for the days to come…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home