Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lesson learnt

1. don't pray too hard for unnecessary things. I prayed and wished I have a longgggg holiday away from work. Now I can stay away from work for weeks, but I feel a little like D E A D -_-

2. don't self praised. i've always tell friends that self praise = no praise. i remember i looked at my face in the mirror and tell myself that night, eh complexion getting better uh? and the next thing i know, my face now is like the char siew pao but not that tasty lah. i think look more like kaya+chocolate man tau, cuz its greenish a bit.

3. don't be proud that you can type fast. i am typing like a hell cacated person now cuz i only have my right arm to do work for me now, and.. hellooooooooooooooooo i'm a lefty!!!!!!!!!!! pftttt...

4. don't always listen to craps. i know everyone said don't drink and drive but i've been doing it. but i know when i can drive. which is when i'm still sober and when i can't drive and that's the time i'm really KONG edi. but the worst thing happened when i'm out and i did not drink! pffttt.. so E, my insurance agent told me "OK, you should drink next time!!!" hehe

5. buy a personal insurance for yourself. don't gimme the crap you can't afford, especially if you are already working. i really thanked God that i have nosy colleagues who were nagging at me, pressuring me to get myself insured.. well that was about half year ago.. and I'm thankful.

6. friends? when you are in total shit, that's when you can see which friends would come and smell da shit with you.. andwhich 'friend' would walk away cuz shit is smelly :)

7. never give up. confident and have faith a bit lah. i don't know how to but i will... i remembered when FL was fetching me back, she said i should just go pray since im like so suey and i said "im not gonna pray edi!!" and then I just got f*&%@ by W for saying that.. blehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. i went to pray also la the following day ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home