Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The hangout with the old TARCians

I chatted with Aud yesterday noon on MSN and heard not a very pleasant news from her about Storm. He's 1-eyed blind...

Storm called in the morning. It's kinda weird. It's been monthssss since I last heard from him. The last time we actually chatted was when he gimme a buzz when feeling bored while recovering from a motor-vehicle accident. Sounds kinda severe that time when he told me he was in comma and kinda lose his memory. He told me the condition, and his gf left him too. But, I never knew about what happened to his eye. He'll be coming over to visit me, seeing I'm still on MC til now. cool.

Storm and Aud reached my house at about 5pm, left to McD and had some drinks there. I didn't dare to pop up any question or anything about Storm's eyes, though it is visible that there are slight differences, until he tells me that he can no longer see with his left eye. poor thing *hugs* But I'm glad he's alive and kickin! The hangout at McD ended up expending when Gary and vcheng turned up after we called them. Cool. Left McD to go home for dinner with Daddy, since Mummy went Tambun with her friends. The hangout continues after dinner, when we went for K. I don't really go for K, but well as I have always said.. it is always nice to catch up with old friends. We counted, and seems like we have been friends for like 6-7 years! Wow, time really flies uh! Age is catching up too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home