Wednesday, July 05, 2006

2 more days!

My day started at 5.32am when D sms-ed to tell me Italy made it for the finals. Then, after 6 minutes, W called. haaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, they must have all stayed awake for the match. Uhm, whatever it is, I am neutral to all team, but I will be praying for Portugal ;) *fingers crossed*

I have been doing this countdown and as at now, there's only like 2 days left to my next appointment with doctor. Keep ya fingers crossed for me, alright? I really wished for the cast to be removed asap. E sms-ed this morning to remind me of my appointment, hmmm... and I will be seeing her too on that day itself ;)

I am in my awake-asleep-awake mode. Feeling tired, superb tired. Blame it on the polluted K room yesterday, all thanks to the guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home